25 июня, 14:22
Обучение в Виннипеге по RTDS
Приглашаем Вас посетить тренинги по изучению RTDS, которые будут проводить наши партнеры из RTDS Technologies в 2019 году.RTDS Technologies regularly holds Simulator training courses at our world-class simulation lab in Winnipeg, Manitoba. These are hands-on courses that typically run over 5 days and are led by our team of simulation experts. The following is a list of courses that are available and their scheduled dates. Please note that we require a minimum of 5 participants to run each course. Each course is limited to 15 participants. Please register early.
Introductory RTDS Simulator TrainingThis introductory course focuses on the basic use of the RTDS® Simulator’s hardware and software. Dates: September 23 – 27, 2019 Location: RTDS Technologies, Winnipeg, Canada The following topics will be covered as part of the course:
- Overview of the principles of operation of the RTDS Simulator and an introduction to the electromagnetic transients algorithm used.
- Introduction to the RSCAD® Software Suite and its modules.
- Build and run a number of power system simulation cases showing the capabilities and limitations of the RTDS Simulator.
- Use of various I/O cards – GTAO, GTAI, GTDO, GTDI and GTFPI.
- Introduction to developing an interface between an external protective relay and the RTDS Simulator for closed-loop testing.
- Use RSCAD’s CBuilder module to create user defined models.
- Use scripts to automate the process of running simulation cases
- Introduction to the small time step capability of the RTDS Simulator for modeling power electronic circuits.
Advanced Applications: IEC 61850
The advance course will focus on applications of the RTDS GTNETx2 and GTFPGA-SV for testing of power system protection, automation and control equipment. Hands-on exercises are included using RTDS® Simulator hardware and the RSCAD® Simulation software Suite, to further explore the technology. Dates: September 30 – October 4, 2019 Location: RTDS Technologies, Winnipeg, Canada The following topics and applications will be discussed:
- Introduction to new developments related to Protection and Automation;
- Fundamentals and principles of IEC 61850 standard and its applications;
- Use of RTDS Simulator hardware and software to assemble cases for IEC-61850 based applications;
- Connection of IEC-61850 GOOSE and IEC-61850-9-2LE enabled relays to the RTDS Simulator
- Introduction to IEC 61850 Edition 2 related applications
- Use of GTNET-DNP/61869-5-104
- Use of the GTNET-MODBUS
- Use of the GTNET-SKT protocol in TCP/UDP related applications
- Use of the GTNET-PMU components and the PMU Test Utility